The WISEdata Comparison report compares the SEPA data in SEEDS vs what the student has in WISEdata. This report is meant to be used in the current school year, not previous years. It will pull all students from the current year, even if the school year is changed in the report.
NOTE: It is recommended to use the WISEdata Comparison Report in SEEDS for your WISEdata information throughout the year. Do not run the WISEdata Settings from the SEEDS - Toolbox to check your WISEdata in SEEDS, as that will resend all of your data to WISE.
- The date the report was ran
- The school the student is enrolled in
- How many SEPA records the student has in WISEdata
- How many SEPA records the student has in SEEDS
- Do columns 3 and 4 match?
"No Match in WISEdata" Error
When the student's name is listed and in the WISEid column it lists NO MATCH in WISEdata then there is no enrollment data for that student. Enrollment data is also known as Student School Association and it is sent to WISEdata by the district's Student Information System (SIS). Enrollment data is what associates that student with the district and must be in place prior to WISEdata accepting SEPA data for the student from SEEDS.
"Missing in SEEDS" Error
In the WISEid column, Missing in SEEDS means the student needs their WISEid added on their Student Details tab.
"Matching SEPA Data? No" Error
When the Matching SEPA data column lists No the data should be verified
- Go to the student's Student Detail View>District Details tab>SEPA Data link
- Click on SEPA data
- Click on the SEND SEPA DATA TO WISEDATA link and either the data will send successfully or SEEDS will list in red font what validations need to be addressed.
- Check out this Troubleshooting article for steps how to solve issue.