This article steps through the process of viewing the Student Special Education Program Association (sSEPA) in SEEDS.
Click below to advance to a section:
Viewing Student Special Education Program Association (sSEPA)
The special education data (sSEPA) in WISEdata for a student can be viewed on the student’s Student Detail View > District Details tab>SEPA Data link.
The green checkmarks under the data verifies the data in SEEDS matches what is in WISEdata
Manually Updating SEPA data in SEEDS
Below are details on how to manually update the SEPA record in SEEDS.
1. Click on the SEPA Begin date (shown in the image above) to update fields in the sSEPA record. The below screen will show.
2. Update the necessary fields and then click on the green Submit button to update the record or Remove SEPA record if need be and then the SEND SEPA DATA TO WISEDATA link.
- Data from SEEDS will auto update real-time in WISEdata when the data is updated in SEEDS.
- Student must be enrolled in the school before a SEPA record can be sent from SEEDS. The enrollment data is sent to WISEdata by the district's SIS.
- WISEdata will only accept special education data from students who have enrollments from that district. Student/enrollment data is initially sent from the district's Student Information System (SIS).